The Henry C. Nevins Home for the Aged and Incurables was commissioned in 1906 by Henry as a memorial to his father, local industrialist and philanthropist David C. Nevins, Sr. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. Traditional Portland cement, lime and sand mortar is very labor intensive for contractors to produce in the field. The project team preferred using an appropriate manufactured Type N mortar to ensure quality control and color consistency. Conproco’s RePoint is a traditional mix that only requires the addition of water at the job site. It contains no polymers, additives or masonry cement.