GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN

Products
Matrix
Primex
M3P
Terracotta Finish

Project History
The Burton School was opened in 1926. Henry H. Turner,
the preferred architect for the Grand Rapids School District
in the 1920s and 1930s, designed it; and it was the first
public school costing one million dollars to build.
Matrix was chosen because color matching can be done
on-site by trained applicators, eliminating sample lead times,
cutting job start-up time, and any over-ordering of material.
Primex, M3P and Terracotta Finish were used with the
knowledge that they are fully compatible and work beautifully
with the Matrix repair system. Because this was a LEED
project, M3P was a great paint solution because it is a
water-based, low VOC coating.

Time Frame – 2007 - 2008

Architect
Progressive AE,
Grand Rapids, MI

Preservation
Architect
Architecture
+ Design,
Battle Creek, MI

Contractor
Building
Restoration, Inc.,
Kalamazoo, MI

Distributor
Sto-Ex,
Grand Rapids, MI

 
PRINT Profile
 
Please view legal statement copyright © Conproco Corporation