Polsky Building

Previous Image
Next Image

info heading

info content



Project History
The University of Akron, originally founded in 1870 as Buchtel College, is one of the nation’s top business schools as well as the world’s first college of Polymer Science. The campus consists of 87 buildings. The Polsky Building is a focal point on the University’s campus attracting students every day. The brick parapets around the perimeter of the roof had become deteriorated and were in need of repair. After removing the existing parging it was replaced with Foundation Coat, a fiber-reinforced cement, eliminating replacing all the brick and mortar. Two coats of Conpro Lastic were applied to provide a long waterproof, breathable and attractive finish.

Products
Foundation Coat
Conpro Lastic

Architect
Four Points
Architectural
Services, Inc.,
Akron, OH
Contractor
M-A Building
and Maintenance,
Cleveland, OH
Distributor
W. L. Tucker Co.,
Cuyahoga Falls,
OH
 Download Profile

 


Conproco
×