Burton School

Previous Image
Next Image

info heading

info content



Project History
The Burton School was opened in 1926. Henry H. Turner, the preferred architect for the Grand Rapids School District in the 1920s and 1930s, designed it; and it was the first public school costing one million dollars to build. Matrix was chosen because color matching can be done on-site by trained applicators, eliminating sample lead times, cutting job start-up time, and any over-ordering of material. Primex, M3P and Terracotta Finish were used with the knowledge that they are fully compatible and work beautifully with the Matrix repair system. Because this was a LEED project, M3P was a great paint solution because it is a water-based, low VOC coating.
Products
Matrix
Primex
M3P
Terracotta Finish
Architect
Progressive AE,
Grand Rapids, MI
Preservation Architect
Architecture
+ Design,
Battle Creek, MI
Contractor
Building
Restoration, Inc.,
Kalamazoo, MI
Distributor
Sto-Ex,
Grand Rapids, MI
Download Profile

Conproco
×